23. January. 2023Robots, made in #brnoregion: ACAM, master of automation for industrial corporations
Automation and robotization aren’t just “nice-to-have” trendy things; for production companies, both are “must-haves”, at least when it comes to their routine activities. Numerous impressive solutions have entered the market recently, and many of them are “Made in #brnoregion”. Learn more about them in this series of articles!
19. September. 2022Velvet Innovation Conference spearheads discussion on sustainable business
The second Velvet Innovation Conference brought business leaders, European and local policymakers, and innovation fans together to network and inspire one another. The two keynote presentations addressed various strategies for the sustainable development of global businesses to courage local companies in their sustainable visions.
27. January. 2022Brno Space Cluster draws prestigious space projects to #brnoregion
The space industry isn’t an invisible phenomenon taking place high up above our heads. In fact, we use many of its products every day, sometimes without even realizing it. #brnoregion is the centre of the Czech space industry which, despite its young age, has been making some big waves. And that’s one of the reasons why the Brno Space Cluster was recently established.
12. May. 2021Roman Bohovic: With his head in outer space
Satellite data provides an incredible amount of information. Roman Bohovic watches the world through this in particular as CTO at Brno-based World from Space, which analyses these satellite images and helps everyone from farmers to towns or even entire communities.
3. May. 2021CAMEA develops intelligent systems for transportation and industry
This leading Czech specialist in Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and industry applications has been developing unique solutions for 26 years. CAMEA was established by a group of researchers from Brno University of Technology driven to do something unique. And that’s exactly what they did.
27. April. 2021LANIK: a family business of global significance
Material for the foundry industry? It isn’t hard to imagine a more attractive business than this. Yet it’s often the inconspicuous companies with no distinctive marketing that the innovative businesses in #brnoregion relies on. And LANIK is one of those, as it’s been carefully developing its own technologies in Boskovice for over 30 years.
15. April. 2021Karel Novotný – a brand doctor
Karel Novotný has been in marketing and advertising for over 20 years now. He spent some time working for agencies before starting his own business as a lecturer and consultant. He’s held workshops all over the world and, in addition to large companies, he’s been helping non-profit organizations with their marketing as well.
23. March. 2021Pekat Vision software reveals incorrectly hammered nails as well as flaws in fabric
In just four years, this young company has proven its potential by gaining customers all over the world. Pekat Vision’s intelligent software provides automated product quality checks and saves a lot of routine manual work and, in a lot of cases, does a far better job. The best part? It can check virtually anything.
20. January. 2021Václav Muchna: Money is a reward for changing the world